All guestrooms at the Anderson School include king or queen beds with private bathroom, television, free Wi-Fi and telephone. Overnight guests receive complimentary use of the swimming pool.
Make your reservations online
or call (425)398-0122
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
The Anderson School has limited complimentary parking. If our lot is full, hotel guests and patrons are welcome to park at the Pop Keeney Stadium located west of our parking lot. (Entrance to this over flow parking lot is off NE 188th St.)
Hotel Guests - There are 15 minute zones to unload/load your luggage and check into the hotel on the south east and north east side of the historical school building.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- Add $15 per person after double occupancy.
- Children age six and under stay free.
- For ADA rooms, please contact the hotel directly.
- Add $15 per pet, per day. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Rollaways are available for some rooms. Call to confirm availability for your room.
- Add state and county lodging tax to all room rates and overnight packages.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All overnight packages are subject to availability and are excluded from major holidays.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!