Make your reservations online or
call (541) 382-5174 or (877) 661-4228.
Same day reservations must be made by calling the hotel.
Check-in is at 3 p.m.; check-out is at 11 a.m.
The guestrooms at Old St. Francis School feature televisions, telephones, free wi-fi and private bathrooms with showers. Amenities such as kitchenettes, patios and sitting rooms are available as well. Overnight guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the mosaic-tiled soaking pool.
These two new buildings are now open & taking reservations:
Ed House (Art Gallery)
Featuring 17 guestrooms, each pays tribute to the school's legacy of outstanding educators. Wander the hallways on the first and second floor, and see if you happen upon the secret rooms.
Art House (Art Gallery)
Featuring 24 guestrooms, each celebrating the work of our McMenamins artists by offering a glimpse into our artists' inspirations and journeys with McMenamins. Find the mysterious secret doorways, and you'll be led to discover beacons of light and art.
Sleeps 6 to 10 people
This charming two-story, five-bedroom house includes four queen beds, one bunk bed, two private bathrooms, television, telephone, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and free wi-fi.
- Room and package rates are the same for single or double occupancy. Add $15 per person after double occupancy. Children age six and under stay free.
- A credit card for authorization purposes and ID are required at check-in.
- Debit cards are accepted, however McMenamins is not responsible for overdrafts caused by holds on your account.
- For ADA rooms, please contact the hotel directly.
- Add $15 per pet. Please read our Pet Policy page.
- Add 11.8% state and county lodging tax to all room and rental house rates.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before arrival time are subject to penalty.
- All rooms and houses are nonsmoking.
- Rates are subject to change.
- Stay with us often? Join our Frequent Guest Program and earn a night on us!